The health, safety, and well-being of our patients, their families, and our staff is, as always, of paramount priority to us. While we have always strived to maintain a safe and clean environment, we have been taking extra measures due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak.
Some of these efforts include the following:
- Requiring patients/guests of the clinic to reschedule appointments if they have any cold/flu symptoms or have visited an infected area (domestically or internationally) in the last two weeks.
- Requiring patients and caretakers to wear a mask or face covering for their entire visit.
- Touchless check-in, forms, and payment systems are available.
- Sanitizing eyeglass frames, external door handles, counter-tops, clipboards, etc. after every patient.
- Exam room equipment will be sanitized between patient encounters, as always.
- Our physicians and staff will continue to clean their hands between each and every patient encounter.
- As our physicians and some of our staff are exposed to greater numbers of patients, we may begin to don personal protective equipment (PPE) including masks and eyewear.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at the front desk for patient/guest use (pending continued supply from our vendors); soap and water are always available in the bathrooms and sinks throughout the clinic.
To summarize, we are dedicated to sustaining the safest environment possible for our patients and are committed to adjusting our action plan to the fluid COVID-19 situation per the evolving CDC recommendations and the authorities. We will continue to work diligently to protect all guests in our office and staff members. We welcome your feedback if we can further improve your visit to our clinic.