Because we provide both medical and routine eye care, we accept a number of insurance plans to help cover the cost depending on your individual needs.
Our Clinic in Sunnyvale Accepts The Following:
Vision Plans We Accept
- Cigna Vision
- VSP Premier
Medical Plans We Accept
- Aetna Medicare
- Aetna PPO Only
- Anthem Medicare
- Anthem Medicare Advantage Plans
- Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Only
- Care Credit
- Care First
- Cigna PPO Only
- Covered California
- Great West Healthcare
- First Health
- Health Net
- Health Net PPO Only
- Health Smart
- Humana Medicare
- Humana PPO Only
- International Brotherhood Of Electricians
- Mail Handlers
- Premera Blue Cross
- Premera blue cross blue shield of Alaska
- United Health Care
- United Healthcare PPO Only
- VSP Premier
- Zenith American Solutions
Our Sunnyvale Eye Care Staff Is Here To Help You With Your Insurance
If you do not see your plan listed here, please give us a call and we would be happy to assist you. Our staff is also always available to answer any questions regarding your benefits.
The cost of routine eye exams and prescription eyewear can be of real concern, especially for large families. In many cases, vision insurance can lower these annual expenses.
To protect you against financial losses due to unexpected eye injuries or disease. Vision insurance, on the other hand, is a wellness benefit designed to provide routine eye care, prescription eyewear and other vision-related services at a reduced cost.
We accept many types of insurance and can help you file for reimbursement. Additionally, we offer special discounts and packages for patients who do not have vision insurance.
Many patients select two pairs of eyeglasses during their visit to our office. Two frames can give you greater flexibility and various benefits including:
• Reduced risk of damage: Rather than transporting your frames back and forth, you can keep a pair of frames at separate locations.
• Range of style: You can choose frames that complement your outfit.
• Backup support: In the event that one pair of frames becomes lost or damaged, you do not have to sacrifice your vision.
For patients who are purchasing two eyeglass frames, we can provide a 30 percent discount.
A vision insurance policy is not the same as medical insurance. Regular medical health insurance plans protect you against financial losses due to unexpected eye injuries or disease. Vision insurance, on the other hand, is a wellness benefit designed to provide routine eye care, prescription eyewear and other vision-related services at a reduced cost.