Dr. Tseng was born in the U.S. and grew up in Taiwan. Her clinical experiences and interests in scleral lenses and ortho-k prompted her to continue her education in the U.S. to specialize in these areas.
Dr. Tseng speaks Mandarin and Cantonese.
In her free time, she enjoys outdoor activities, photography, cultural events, food, and spending time with friends and family.
Fun fact: She finished a 560 mile bike tour around Taiwan in 9 days!
I N T E R E S T S
- Myopia Control
- Dry Eye
- Managing anterior segment diseases through specialty contact lenses: Custom Soft Contact Lens, Gas Permeable Contact Lenses, Hybrid and Scleral Lenses for Presbyopia, High Refractive Error, Keratoconus, Corneal Ectasia / Irregularity / Diseases & Post Surgical Lenses.
M E M B E R S H I P
- American Academy of Orthokeratology and Myopia Control
- International Keratoconus Academy
E D U C A T I O N
- New England College of Optometry
- UC Berkeley Myopia Control Clinic
- University of California, Berkeley Residency
F E L L O W S H I P S (P E N D I N G)
- Fellowship of American Academy of Optometry
- Fellowship of Scleral Lens Society